My mother and I are proud to invite you to the South African Book Fair from the 8th to the 10th of September 2017 in Johannesburg. 10 year old Stacey Fru says that she is proud to announce that she and her mother, Victorine Mbong Shu will be participating fully at this event. The two will share a stall with their books; (1) Smelly Cats, (2) Bob and the Snake, (3) Stop Complaining! and Bring Back Involved Parenting (4) Trapped in our shadows. These books will be sold at discounted amounts.
Best of all, Victorine will be moderating a discussion as below with Stacey as a Participant as below;
Session Title: For Us By Us – Child authors on their craft
Date: 9 September 2017
Panelists: Stacey Fru
Moderator: Victorine Mbong Shu
Look for our stall for the following;
- Meet Multiple Awards Winning Authors; Victorine and Stacey
- Buy copies of their books at discounted amount
- Get your books signed by your favourite authors
- Sign up for a writing course or join a writing support group
- Get an insight to publishing
- Get pictures with us
- Learn tips on both parenting and writing
It is book month. Spend time with books and authors at the South African Book Fair.